- B. Ramachandran and R. E. Wyatt, "How Variational Principles
Theory Work," in Supercomputer Algorithms for Reactivity,
Kinetics of Small Molecules, NATO ASI Series, Ed. A.
Academic Publishers, Holland, 1989).
- B. Ramachandran, X. Wu and R.E. Wyatt, "A single arrangement
method for quantum mechanical reactive scattering," in Toward
and Other Grand Challenge Applications, Eds. R. Kalia and
P. Vashishta, Nova Science, Commack, NY (1995).
- B. Ramachandran, K.J. Laidler, and J.H. Meiser, Solutions
"Physical Chemistry," by K.J. Laidler and J.H. Meiser,
Houghton-Mifflin, Boston, 1999.
- B. Ramu Ramachandran, "Physical Chemistry Solutions Manual"
accompany Physical Chemistry, 4th Ed. by K.J.
Meiser, and B.C. Sanctuary) Houghton-Mifflin, Boston, 2003.
- B. Ramachandran and L. M. Pratt, “Computational
perspectives on organolithium carbenoids,” in Practical Aspects of
Computational Chemistry II: An Overview of the Last Two
Decades and Current Trends, Chapter 13, pp.
471-510, Eds. J. Leszczynski, M. K. Shukla, and H. de Rode,
Springer, Dordrecht, 2012.